Who Is Eligible
To become a member of Crossroads an applicant must:
Be between the ages of 19 and 65
Have a diagnosed mental illness (thought or mood disorder)
Have a primary worker or health care manager
Meet the criteria to work safely in our community
Steps For Becoming a Member of Crossroads:
1. It is required that you first schedule a tour of our Clubhouse. You can do this by phoning 567-
2. After you receive your tour you will be given an application form that you can fill out while you are here or at home. You will also be given a screening form for your psychiatrist or primary therapist to fill out. He or she will send the screening form back to us.
3. After we've received the screening form for an individual who meets the criteria for membership, we will contact them to arrange a date to be oriented to our Clubhouse. There is a new orientations ever 6 weeks.
4. The orientation process takes approximately one month to complete. The first week of orientation the candidate is expected to attend the club for full days on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. If one of those days is missed there will be an option to make up the day. These days are structured giving the candidate a chance to spend time in all areas of the clubhouse.
5. After the candidate completes their first week of orientation, they are expected to attend the club twice a week for the next three weeks to explore the club on their own.
6. After the candidate has had the opportunity to explore our Clubhouse they will then have the option to become an OFFICIAL member of Crossroads!